Governor Reynaldo S. Tamayo, Jr., along with PDRRMO staff and volunteers from different organizations, leads the distribution of 575 food packs and other relief assistance to families who were affected by the series of earthquake in Cotabato Province.
“Eighty percent sa mga dala namon subong halin ini sa mga constituents naton sa Probinsiya sang South Cotabato,” the governor said during the turn-over ceremony to the local government units of Tulunan and Makilala, Sunday.
Tulunan Mayor Ruele Limbungan received the following donations:
- 5 rolls Trapal (laminated sacks, uncut)
- 5rolls Trapal (Laminated sacks, pre-cut 10 meters each)
- 250 food packs (3 cases beef loaf, 3 cases sardines, 6 boxes coffee stick, 250 packs 1/2 kilo sugar, 6 boxes Cream-O biscuits, 18 packs of rice, 6 boxes Choco drink from LGU-South Cotabato assorted food items and used clothing from private donors.
According to Gov. Tamayo, these items were the initial assistance as he personally checks other items needed.
The team also visited the town of Makilala, the hardest hit town, to distribute relief goods.
Makilala town Mayor Armando Quibod, with his wife Conchita, cordially welcomed Tamayo.
This assistance includes the following ：
1. 5 rolls Trapal （laminated sacks, uncut）
2. 5rolls Trapal （Laminated sacks, pre-cut 10 meters each）
3. 325 food packs consist of 3 cases beef loaf, 3 cases sardines,6 boxes coffee stick,250 packs 1/2 kilo sugar, 6 boxes Cream-O biscuits, 18 packs of rice, 6 boxes Choco drink from LGU-South Cotabato assorted food items and used clothing from private donors.
“We will assure nga ang Probinsiya sang South Cotabato ara sa likod ninyo sa panahon nga ginabatyag niyo ining pagpangasubo kag problema dire sa inyo nga lugar”. Gov.Tamayo added.
The PDRR team of South Cotabato will visit the Cotabato Province again this Thursday, November 7, 2019 for another distribution of assistance.